Friday, February 15, 2008

Mother's Day Out

I just got back from taking Sofia to her first day of Mother's/Parent's Day Out at the church up the road from us. She sat in the stroller the whole way there, which is not like her lately. I asked her if she wanted to play with the babies once we got there and she promptly said, "no." I think she's going to be ok. There are 2 other girls just about her same age she was playing with when I left: Sophie and Ally. They were in "the kitchen" cooking. Sofia even gave me a cup of tea before I left! She must know my weakness. As I walked home a sadness swept over me that Sofia is getting to be such a big girl. I'm not going to see her until around 2:30. I know this is a good thing for her and me and a great opportunity to socialize with other kids her age. The tears have stopped for now. :)

No comments: