Sunday, September 21, 2008

SEMI-TRUCK STROLLER HITS THE ROAD RUNNING!


Jason's coworkers gifted us a most remarkable stroller that seats ALL the Pieton kiddos. The "semi-truck", as Jason and I call it, has come quite in handy for moving the brood from place to place. I must say that I am quite a sight to be seen when I'm strolling this contraption. As you can see, there is a bench seat for Sofia to sit on (for approx. 3 mins. at a time), which also rolls in to make room for her legs to stand on a platform (she lasts slightly longer at 4-5 mins.), until she decides that she wants to help me PUSH the stroller and I have to walk duck-footed so that I don't trip up on her feet while pushing. Are you trying to picture that? Maybe someday I'll get someone to video that so you can witness this spectacle. Finally, Sofia quite often decides to just run along beside the stroller until she tires and starts the cycle all over again. I guess that's life in the constantly changing mind of a 2 year old.

1 comment:

Angie's Spot said...

That stroller is fierce! And Ashlyn is pulling that jumping in and out stuff on me when we grocery shop. I've perfected steering with my fingertips because of how far away from the cart I have to stand in order to accomodate her. Fun fun!