Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hanging Out with the Boys

Jack was just chilling out when we got to the nursery this morning. He had just gotten a bath and was getting ready to eat. We had never before seen him this alert!


Jack, cozy as a cucumber



Jack holding Papa's hand



Jack


Papa' Jason holding Jack

This is Benjamin. He is always fighting these poor nurses who are trying to take care of him.



Benjamin


Benjamin


Ben getting some skin-to-skin time with Mom


Benjamin certainly loves his pacifier- as does his brother.

Bathtime for Ben



7 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

They are so cute! Love the videos. Jack is as cool as a cucumber. Isn't it funny how their personalities are already coming out?

Sweetie Pieties said...

Thanks Angie!

Unknown said...

The twins are precious!!! I can't wait to meet them. So great to talk with you today, Eleanor! Love, jill

Sweetie Pieties said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, Jill! Talk with you soon!

Kate said...

Ohhhh they are such handsome boys Eleanor! Can't wait to meet them :) I love seeing them in action!

Robin said...

Hi. You do not know me but your blog was somehow attatched to my best friend jennifer's I think because of a book series. Anyways i am originally from Chatt and moved To murfreesboro 16 months ago. i just wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed your blog as I am so homesick I can't stand it. I loved all the pics of the kids out and about the town I have a three year old daughter and those were some of our favorite hang outs. it was great to reminise as she and I looked at your pics and she regognized cooledge park and discovery. Your house reminds me of one that we looked at in the Fraizer ave area. Also i used to work for DCS and Toys R us. Just thought there were alot of simularities to my life. Oh Bayside is an awesome church if oyu guys are looking with many childrens programs. Worked there everytime the doors were open till we had to leave. Anyways please keep posting.It is so cool to see your children enjoying our fav. Places. Robin Dean

Sweetie Pieties said...

Thanks Robin! Glad you're getting to relive your memories of Chattanooga. We're loving it as well!